Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All i am selling my recently refurbed AP's

Fit under 14" wheels - justlmao

i used compomotive TH's and a mix of vauxhall wheels with 5mm spacers.

It will all go as one Kit.
2X AP Cp 3344 Lug mounted calipers recent new seals and 4x new bleed nipples to go with them.

2x 1 year old (5 events or 250 miles appros use) 267mm vented disks and alloy bells, all bolts and etc replaced with new genuine Ap spares.

2x used 267mm vented disks OK spares.

Brand new Mintex F6r pads will have done 1 45 mile rally.
used Mintex 1155 pads have done a few events but still useable.
used Ferodo DS3000 pads will do 1 or 2 trackdays ish.

These brakes were Group A nova stuff used as a replacement to the closed back type caliper and have the modern H retainer for the pads. I can genuinely out brake most things on rallys with them.

Only selling due to upgrading my setup entirely.

£750+ p&p

reply here or Neilyt at hotmail dot com (remove the at and dot and replace with normal)
or PM me for phone number etc.

Cheers

Neil

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No Mate, CP3344 were originally designed for formula 3000 cars, and subiquently could be bought with a blank lug. Don't know if they were used on vectra challenge but these ones were fitted to a Very high spec group A rally nova before i got them.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi mate, I upgrading to 300mm disks and bigger calipers. These brakes have done a couple of jim clarks and are superb. I just got 10th o/a using them last weekend in the kingdom stages rally.
Neil.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still for sale, will drop price to £700 for a quick sale, these have just had £100 pads and disks were done just over a year ago at £140 a side.

·
Registered
559 Posts
That for sale post was over 10 years ago, I would think have already sold.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts