Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, was gonna put another engine in my dead cally, but seeing as the weather is so shitty and the cars been off the road for 3 months, i dont think i can be arsed.
If any mechanics in here fancy swapping an engine over in my 2.0l 16v J plate, could u let me know, and for what price. Or if u know of any good garages that wont charge alot around the Southampton/Hampshire area, again. let me know.

PS. also need a bodykit sprayed, all this in the next couple of weeks or so, thanx alot everyone! :D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The old ones fecked, i would try and swap it but i dont know if i can be arsed to get a hoist, and cant guarantee on the weather.

L

·
0 Posts
Do you have the new engine readuy to go in?
Did you see the other 'new' engine running before it went in and was it out of the same car?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive got the new engine, but didnt see it running (doh!) as it was already out of the car. Knowing my luck, it will be fecked!!

But the guy and his dad seemed genuine and nice fellas :D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heheheh Colchesters a bit 2 far mate. Funnily enough, ive been working there 2day, and will be there again 2moro, a place called Highwoods?

Ver nice area, everyone seems 2 have ferraris parked in the drives!

·
Registered
8,231 Posts
:eek: highwoods... thats just down the road from me... i live a langham. there are two parts of highwoods, some scummers, and an uppper class bit:) were you working on the business park?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just around the back of a tescos store, off of ipswich road, ****in' nice part though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts