Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heard a few nova's were goin up there for a showdown, wondered if this is still going ahead?? and if anyone else is going from here?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm definately going with a couple mate, dunno if i'll be taking the cav though.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I will be going down in the nova to see what it can do with the new engine spec. Think there is about 20/25 novas going down, should be a laugh.

Just got to get cleaning, after the nurburgring trip it looks a wreck!

Looking forward to sunday ;)

Karl

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
TUBZ said:
yea its Roybacer VS Novaload,aparnetly there will be a fair amount of novas. il be there in the Blue rascal kickin ***............ maybe :eek:
What sort of time are you heading up there? I'm from St Ives, I'm taking my car on a trailer, which is garaged up in St Neots, If you want to meet up b4 hand then let me know and we can meet up on the way.
Do you come to a few cruises round the area? I must of seen you about, do u reconize my motor? http://www.turbo-nutters.co.uk/fe_nova_carbs.php
Can't wait for sunday, hopefully it won't be too hot!!

·
Registered
34,309 Posts
Im hopefully going to be running, ive arranged a day out for novas competing between roybacer and novaload, and im hoping to run one of my own cars up the strip on the side of roybacer, but its still in parts at the moment.

Chip

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I'm there too. Really looking forward to it as usuall! Got a new spec top end and mildly fettled bottom end to play with now. Half way through running in at the moment and will be aiming to get into the 13's :beer:

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I'll be there, signed up for Novaload but was going anyway ;) Hoping for a 15.0 or less if all goes to plan (ran 15.2 last saturday).

:beer:

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
JayGemson said:
jonlem, that's one seriously tidy C20LET conversion!
Cheers matey, spent ages cleaning this and that, its just nice to pop the bonnet and not be overwhelmed by grease and oil. As the engine was pulled to pieces it seemed sensible to clean everything up to as good as new, well nearest possible :) nothing ever stays clean for long though!!

I think all miggers meeting up for a bit of lunch is a good idea Chip! I have got no idea who is who so its about time we all met up!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.