Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess 16vastra will have one tucked away somewhere.....

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both would be nice! Just for interest value, you understand.

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't give it to him!

Git - don't you dare have them up and running in a sensible time. I've cared and nurtured them over the last 2 years and the last thing they need is actually having to do the job they're supposed to.
- they'll get dirty!

lmao

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol, cheers Rob!

Giles, I'll phone you up tonight when they're up and running. mmmm, what a sweet sound it'll be!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you missed out on me running out of petrol, some good food, messing about, and giles turning gay and coming out of the bushes..... fpmsl.

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
Animal u is a whore!

In return I shall go out to my mondeo and play you the sweet sounds of electric windows and air conditioning.

(damn doesn't really compare does it).

EDITED TO RESPOND TO GAY COMMENT - there seemed to be a big posh event happing there with a load of stunning women turning up. One shouted at me "hey sexy wanna good time" (but it sort of came out as "you won't get in with a T-shirt on") and I went to talk to them. At which point Brian helpfully belted out "he's gay and just come out the bushes". :cool: lmao

After running out of petrol for some reason Lee wanted to hitch a ride with me!?! Then we both coveredthe dual carridgway in rubber chiipings and watched as all the traffic swerved around it! lmao

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fpmsl.... that was a quality moment, the shower of rubber! me and brian ****ed ourselves for ages.

anyway, lee's a big girl, and cant take manly rwd.

we should do that again (not the running out of petrol bit, but the grasshopper women thing. Dinner jackets all round?

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
must remember to feed brian horse tranqulisers before we get there to stop us getting chucked out after 30 seconds!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.