02:30 - 03:30 Headhunterz
03:30 - 04:30 Technoboy
04:30 - 05:30 Black in time
05:30 - 06:30 Evil Activities
06:30 - 07:00 Noize Suppressor (live)
MC Ruffian

Trailer
Trailer 2

Im going to this years Sensation Black! Got tickets now! I want to know if anyone has been before. If so any tips? Things you didn't do but wish you had? Things you did do but wish you had not?*

Official Tickets - This is the only one don't buy elsewhere. Some places are advertising them on sale already but the will be selling them as 'sold out' event tickets and can cost 3 times as much.

Regular ticket - €57 (excl. fee)

Description
This ticket gives you access to the main area and main dance floor, where all action takes place.

Deluxe ticket - €110 (excl. fee)

Description
Separate entrance
Access to the main area, main dance floor
Limited number of free lockers
Access to the VIP areas in the main building with extra entertainment, bars, catering and toilets
Access to the stands

Hotel

Flights

How to get to the Amsterdam ArenA

Bus:
Line 29, 158, 174, 177 & 178.

Train:
Station Bijlmer (app. 2 minutes walk ) or station Duivendrecht (app. 15 minutes walk).

Metro:
Line 50 & 54. Leave at Strandvliet/ArenA or Bijlmer (app. 2 minutes walk).

*Im just updating this as I find stuff out

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:nod:

Sensation Black slowly builds up the pace, starting from Hard trance, Jumpstyle, and eventually transitioning to Techno, Hardstyle and then Hardcore. Sensation Black is always held in the second weekend of July. All attendees are required to dress in full black.

Notable DJ's that have appeared at Sensation Black include Angerfist, Chris Liebing, DJ Lady Dana, DJ Luna, DJ Zany, DJ The Prophet, Yoji Biomehanika, and Mauro Picotto.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Its at Jaarbeurs Utrecht convention centre.
Easy train ride from airport- doesnt take too long.
One you get to utrecht station, its a couple of minutes walk to it- can't miss it.

The event will blow your mind- the sheer size of it....

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trance Energy is at Jaarbeurs Utrecht convention centre, but Sensation is always at Amsterdam ArenA

·
Registered
16,143 Posts
my cousin was at sensation white last year, he said it was bloody brilliant, i had never heard of it before that looks good though.

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
been to sensation black in 2005, went to see scot project and yoji biomehanika,

my mate was dj'ing at trance energy the other week, you probably know him cortra, mark sherry, stays down your way in prestwick, i got to know him through mallorca lee who was the other half of ultra-sonic years ago

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

my mate was dj'ing at trance energy the other week, you probably know him cortra, mark sherry, stays down your way in prestwick, i got to know him through mallorca lee who was the other half of ultra-sonic years ago
I know who he is but don't know him to talk to or anything. Already looking forward to this should be banging! Only thing im not sure about is the smoking situation lmao

Smoking ban in Dutch hospitality industry

From the 1st of July the Minister of Health will introduce a smoking ban in the Dutch hospitality industry. Please find a bulleted summary of the most important results of the smoking ban.

- Minister Klink indicated that it is prohibited to smoke in hospitality industry outlets as of 1 July 2008 with the exception of special “smoking rooms”. On terraces it is allowed to smoke.
- The smoking rooms will not be designated “exclusively” for smoking , but “specially”. This means that other activities, like drinking, eating, dancing, etc) are now allowed in smoking rooms, with the exception of serving clients by hospitality industry staff.
- There will be no further rules/conditions for smoking rooms (such as minimum number of m2 or conditions for ventilation.
- Smoking in coffee shops will be allowed only in designated smoking rooms.
- For tobacconists the same rule applies: smoking will be only allowed in designated smoking rooms.
- The announced sales ban for cultural and arts institutes will be withdrawn.
- The introduction of the smoking ban shall be accompanied by a awareness campaign.

We will inform you about the smoking ban the next months. Of course we will do our best to serve the smoker and non-smoker during our events. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send them to [email protected] under indication of 'smoking ban'.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
- Minister Klink indicated that it is prohibited to smoke in hospitality industry outlets as of 1 July 2008 with the exception of special “smoking rooms”. On terraces it is allowed to smoke.
- The smoking rooms will not be designated “exclusively” for smoking , but “specially”. This means that other activities, like drinking, eating, dancing, etc) are now allowed in smoking rooms, with the exception of serving clients by hospitality industry staff.
- There will be no further rules/conditions for smoking rooms (such as minimum number of m2 or conditions for ventilation.
- Smoking in coffee shops will be allowed only in designated smoking rooms.
- For tobacconists the same rule applies: smoking will be only allowed in designated smoking rooms.
- The announced sales ban for cultural and arts institutes will be withdrawn.
- The introduction of the smoking ban shall be accompanied by a awareness campaign.
Someone with half a brain!! Now thats how we should have done it here instead of forcing it on people, destroying bussiness's and peoples social life

·
Registered
2,182 Posts

Got Mark Sherry's remix of Ratty - Sunrise. Good tune :beer: . http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF180216-01-01-01.mp3

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Regular ticket
Price €57 (excl. fee)

Description
This ticket gives you access to the main area and main dance floor, where all action takes place.

Deluxe ticket
Price €110 (excl. fee)

Description
Separate entrance
Access to the main area, main dance floor
Limited number of free lockers
Access to the VIP areas in the main building with extra entertainment, bars, catering and toilets
Access to the stands

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You should. No line-up yet but no doubt it will be banging! Hope DJ Zany is on it, seen him in Glasgow was cracking tunes!

I went on cause ticketonline.nl and Sensation.nl it said tickets for 'Sensation' go on sale on 29th March. So I went to an Internet cafe in Glasgow at 9am cause I was going to mates for a Buckie and a few cans before the Old Firm game. The website was constantly saying extremely busy and I evetually got through about 9:40 and it was just standard White tickets! Raging! Then I found out Black went on sale 5th April. :mad:

The website aint even busy I went on at 9am and had tickets by 9:02! lmao

Turns out now Sensation White is just called Sensation and Sensation Black is now just called Black.....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts