Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23,725 Posts
Well it's still on the road, correctly registered as a 2.5 litre and taxed until september 2013 but I can't tell you much more than that :beer:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thats really nice what colours that:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was painted golf. R32 blue off the 2003 r32 . Would love to here off the guy that bought it again

·
Registered
562 Posts
I remember seeing this , local guy called Jason had it. Sold it around 18 months ago,

Sounded the business, had a pretty epic soundsystem IIRC.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I use to go carslile sometimes in it but sold 2 year ago to some one up north west Scotland 4 1/2 hours away from whitehaven Cumbria

·
Registered
181 Posts
Am on the other end of the a66 in brough, have you ever been to croft to watch the touring cars becuase im sure ive seen it there aswell

·
Registered
258 Posts
Was recently for sale on facebook. Up in the Inverness area iirc, could have been Forres.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Orite all, I use to own this car, bought from a bloke who lived in Leeds in 2009. Car started life as a White 1.8 but was completely stripped and resprayed Golf R32, really stunning colour for the car, slight modifications to the front grill and rear boot with badges and rear wiper removed/smoothed out. The engine was donated from a Cavalier Diplomat. Other mods were clifford system with door locks removed, leather interior from a Calibra and JVC KD-AV44 and matching JVC door and shelf speakers. Wheels were unknown but redone in Gloss Black, fantastic finish. Modified manifold with Volvo T5 Cat, perfect fit. Momo wheel fitted and lowered on Eibach springs. Engine mods where MSD head, air intake, iridium plugs, chipped, was pushing out approx 200bhp but was quicker than my mk4 !!. Handling was ok, heavy front though and speed bumps ! hated them. I sold the car to Astra 1 who sold it to a bloke in Scotland i think. Seen it myself for sale by some bloke in Moray on Gumtree. Would like to know if its still getting around but where ??????? Car was mint but cost an absolute fortune by preious owner and me. Just recently bought a Mk4 GSi as a project, will be posting pictures when finished, nearly there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts