Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Eastern Regional Coordinator
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Eastern seems a little, well, dead. Shall we see if we can resurrect the sleeping dragon? Bugger, we used to be pretty good you know...

Mind you, that said, I've been guilty of neglecting the site and the club for a while due to various personal issues so I'm just as bloody bad!!

OK, I digress, anyone fancy a meet?

What I'd like to see is some kind of structure to replies if possible along the lines of this:-

General opinion on the state of the region and you're view on meets in general.

Location - North, South, Middle of region

Preferred day - Weekend, weekday, day, evening

Activity - Pub for grub/drink, activity (bowling, pool etc.), car park somewhere..

Look forward to your replies, once we've got a few opinions Chris and I will see what we can sort for you lovely people. :face::lmao::thumb:

Mark

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Hello Mark, hope you're well buddy!?

Would be good to go for a drink, weekend. Again probably Colchester way as its central for most.

Not sure who is really about and interested in getting the region going again. Need some new members really to see some interesting projects tbh

·
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Andy, I'm good thanks mate. Will take your comments on board for sure, be good to see you. Obviously without Lynsey BUT we're still good friends.... ;) Agreed on old blood losing interest, we'll see I guess....

Hi Chris, be good to put a face to a name :)

Let's see what interest we get and go from there.....

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Good to hear it Mark! Not sure how many paid up members we have in the region now?

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I work on a 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern so weekends or weekdays dont really make any difference to me as my week starts one day on each week, just depends when it is.

Im vote for a pub lunch as a good goer. Some nice nosh and talk about the good old days when we could all afford to wack huge bundles of cash into our cars and have all the time in the world. Then out in the carpark looking and chatting about our current runners we brought.

Joint mk3oc meets always went well and usually doubled the numbers too :lmao: its come along way from being the kids club it used to be 6 or 7 years ago, everyone can afford the insurance of decent engine conversions and mods now.

·
Registered
14,364 Posts
Blimey i think this is the first Mig email ive had in 6 or 7 months. How is everyone?
But most are moving on to bigger and better things. Its only you dinosaurs still playing with old Astras LOL
That said ive been thinking about getting a Vectra VXR for the wife, although a Q7 is above that in the list, but the Vectras a lot cheaper LOL

·
Registered
14,364 Posts
Blimey i think this is the first Mig email ive had in 6 or 7 months. How is everyone?
But most are moving on to bigger and better things. Its only you dinosaurs still playing with old Astras LOL
That said ive been thinking about getting a Vectra VXR for the wife, although a 4.2 Q7 is above that in the list, but the Vectras a lot cheaper LOL

·
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We're not all plush Drizz!! lmao

How are ya buddy? Congrats on the wedding dude!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts