Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pics of my car today, using this new cam and havent quite set it up properly yet, but here is a shot of the rear on standard suspension with 14" alloys, it sits so high, can anyone shed some light on why this would be.

i swear i was thinking its designed to slip a rear axle in there

here are two other shots im gonna use to stick in autotrader, du guys reckon they look alrighte?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Have you jacked the rear up for any reason? Looks like it's not settled or the springs might have moved.

Pics look ok for the autotrader, but cover the front numberplate again as I can still make out the reg.

·
Registered
10,010 Posts
mine looked like that before i had it lowered mate. looked a lot worse with 17" alloys and no lowering!

i have noticed though, some standard astras i see driving around here look really low at the back and some look really high. don't know why that is.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PaulF said:
Have you jacked the rear up for any reason? Looks like it's not settled or the springs might have moved.

Pics look ok for the autotrader, but cover the front numberplate again as I can still make out the reg.

well on friday after work i jacked up each corner to swap out with GSI alloys (with toyo's all around :D) to these sxi style alloys but that must have been what 5-10 mins a side, dont laugh this is due to the feckin vx locking wheel nuts and the fact the darn keys casing cracked lucky to get em off really.

but since then its been normal, i always thought it sat high but then again i thought its because it has a small block engine and was designed for smaller wheels where as my new astra has a big block and came with 15's as standard but that seems to be slightly lower.

will get some pics of it up once i sell this bad boy

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
on another note rear lights arent looking to bad, i used some tint spray although they are slightly darker then the boot panel i suppose i should have tinted that slightly awell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.