Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok was doin disks and pads today noticed that the bolt attaching my antilroll bar to the lower swingarm on N/S has sheered off :eek: how do u got about sortin it, the remainder of the bolt wont come outta that white bit on the end. does the white bit come off? i'll try abd get a pic later if u dont know what i'm on about. :beer:

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
You get the whole part off the end of the ARB.
It may well have rusted/stuck itself too it though in which case hacksaw/heat it.

IIRC £6 replacement from vauxhall.
Make sure you get the right size one though - diameter of arb sometimes changed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, well i'm skint so i'll shop round and see if theres any where else that does em.

is it worth doin the other one while i'm at it? or should i just wait for it to break? cause there wasn't really any indication that this one had broken, only noticed it when i took the wheel off. :(

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
if they are always snapping it means the suspensions and other wishbone bushes are knackered. i replaced the wishbone bushes and it still did it. so replaced the suspension and it cured it. of course i lowered the car at the same tine too. be rude not too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.