Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See this thread for more details;
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/vaux...classic-fusion-retro-fit-flatblade-wiper.html

Classic 'Fusion' RetroFit FlatBlade Wipers (Pair)
http://www.1stautobulbs.com/wiperindex.php

Well they arrived this morning so i fitted them at lunch time. I dont think they look to bad!

in boxes...

Fitting clip...

And on the car....

First inpressions are good. They fitted really easilly. They hug the screen really tight. They are totaly silent when you clean the screen no squeeking at all. they also seem to wipe with more of a constant pressure, meaning there are no streaks! so all looks good! we will see what happens when it rains! lmao lmao

would there be any intrest in these as a group buy? i might be able to get the price down a touch??

Neil :beer:

ps yes i know the car is filthy, its getting washed and polished ready for monday!

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
What happened to your other thread about these?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mattcoupturbo said:
What happened to your other thread about these?
still there.....that was if others had tried them. this is about them, fitted to my car.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Pic from the front incorporatin more of the car please :D

Would like to see the difference. My blades are crap anyway sick off dirty streaky window. Can never see anything at night time when lights come on me no matter how much I clean inside an out. Any suggestions for cleain inside out just while we are at it? :cool:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shinx said:
Pic from the front incorporatin more of the car please :D

Would like to see the difference. My blades are crap anyway sick off dirty streaky window. Can never see anything at night time when lights come on me no matter how much I clean inside an out. Any suggestions for cleain inside out just while we are at it? :cool:
If your coming to the show on monday, the car will be there!

if not ill get some pics next week.

neil

·
Registered
215 Posts
i'd be interested in a pair, can you get them for back windscreen as well. How much do you reckon a pair would be?

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
£22 but the looks of it on the website

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Indeed do with have a usage report?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep its just finished raining!

Report is good!
they are silent whatever the weather, and cleam the screen really well. They also do not lift of the screen at speed. so you can still see the road!

Would there be any interest in a group buy? may be able to get them cheaper!

Neil

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cool!

in that case, on monday i will see what price i can get them for!

Watch this space......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts