40,980 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Cool, what were the times?

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
now that i have a subscription to here thread i will save all them there videos when i get home:D

nicely done chav:D

·
91,273 Posts
Also remember the announcer waffling on about the glue they use is great, etc, etc, and if your car was spinning it was due to your setup, blah blah.

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Nobbie said:
Also remember the announcer waffling on about the glue they use is great, etc, etc, and if your car was spinning it was due to your setup, blah blah.
lmao lmao Yeah right! it was wheel-spin-tastic, in fairness it got a bit better later on though :)

Cool vids Ben - did you get any more of me or just that 1? it was my second worse run as well :(

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
Nobbie said:
I remember at pod the commentator saying how good their glue is and you can not wheel spin a normal car.....lmao

good vids Ben.

·
91,273 Posts
Any of mine?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Was that Mike V Mark Watts? If so then Mike was never going to get close to the VX as it's running a similar engine spec in a car the weight of an empty crisp packet!

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
why cant i download the files??:(:( i click on the link and the click and the screen just goes blank then after around 3-4 mins it says "please wait: 30 seconds please wait: 29 seconds" etc

why is it doing that?:(:confused:

·
East Midlands Regional Coordinator
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers everyone

Nobbie/Coolamasta - I'll take a look see if I have any more. If I did they were incomplete or Al's head got in the way etc...

Reaper - It's so you have to sit and look at their adverts... but heck at least it's free/reliable

1 - 15 of 15 Posts