Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here鈥檚 one of my projects, it鈥檚 a 94 gls saloon, bought it knowing it needs welding so stripped it to do it, awkward places as well 馃檮, then decided to rebuild the whole car so it鈥檚 now pretty much a rolling shell, engine out, interior out. It had a c16se in it, not too bad low mileage as well! Plans for the car is to get the shell sorted then renew suspension, fitting uprated stuff And polypushes, got 17 inch technomagnesio wheels for it too! Much better than the 15 inch ones it had when I got it, anyway enough yapping here鈥檚 some pics (excuse the awful choice of drink haha)

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forget I had this thread lol, made a start on the rear of the saloon a few weeks ago, axle and tank off, started pulling off all the underseal and stonechip, so far apart from the bottom of the rear panel, lower rear wings it鈥檚 pretty solid, appears to have had a new boot lid when it was sprayed last too! Just need to find a saloon rear panel, or maybe fit the bottom half of a hatch one if they鈥檙e similar? Last two pics it鈥檚 sitting on yet another set of alloys lol

Registered
That must be a pretty rare car! There wasn't many of the saloons even back in the 90's.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only saloon I鈥檝e ever seen in person, even that colour on a astra seems to be rare, but like most 90s vauxhalls it loves to rust

1 - 4 of 4 Posts