Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really just want to see if there would be any interest in the following parts, i bought the engine complete off a friend, to go into my corsa, but i am now not sure if it will fit or not. If it wont, i will be looking to sell the lot.

I would be willing to sell the engine as a complete unit but feel i would make more from selling the bits individually....

Here Goes

Blydenstein B + head for the 2.0 8valve, covered about 10,000 miles since bought from blydenstein. I bought it off a board member and since I have had it it has only covered 1450 miles!. Bill himself claims to see 10% gains with this head on and with some careful inlet mods I can certainly agree with the gains he talks of. £275.00

Lexmaul inlet manifold, bought originally from the essen show off lexmaul themselves and is actually one of the first produced and a bit of bargaining ensured its path to the UK! After speaking to several tuners throughout the uk the consencous seems to be that this manifold on its own is good for up to 12bhp.. £250.00

Cavalier 130 ecu. £20.00

2.0 8 valve FPR (Power boost Valve) £25.00

Fully lightened and balanced bottom end for a 2.0 8 vlave with all new bottom end bearings, bolts, oil pump, water pump, all gaskets... The bottom end has only covered 1450 miles and is as you would expect like new spent in excess of £600 building the bottom end and know it is a good strong bottom end.. Offers

Lightened and balanced flywheel suitable for a 2.0 8 valve. £30.00

4-2-1 janspeed manifold for a astra 2.0 8valve. £55.00

Thanks

James

·
Registered
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bttt, i have got other 8v bits as well, got a standard 20NE loom and ECU, and a standard NE bottom end.

The engine listed above comes with an F16 very close ratio gearbox as found in mk1 GTE's and i also have another F16 gear box in vgc

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.