Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have in for breaking 3x astra gte's 2 are diamond black metallic and one white

full coscast engine with loom chipped ecu driveshafts £450 (can be heard running)

disk brake rear beams including disks and calipers £45 each

power steering racks £30 each

boots £20 each

doors £20 each

bonnets £20 each

spax 60mm lowering kit £100

rainbow interiors £40 full set in good condition

all other bits just ask all prices ono
---------------------------
Your location: Darlington
Condition of the item: used
Asking Price:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I need full rear brake setup - calipers, discs, everything off the axle, backing plates, internals, wheel bearings, shoes e.t.c dont need brake pipes or handbrake cables

everything must be mint and ready to put on the road if possible maybe not discs if they are done you can count them out and i will buy new ones but price for the rest please

could you provide pics

how much delivered for the setup

genuine interest

shane

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there
Im looking for a passenger door,bonnet (rust free) and almost a comlete rainbow interior including carpets and boot carpet.Can you help?If so ,can you give me your number and I will call you.
Cheers
Alex

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
CraigG said:
any digidashes with senders? need a 16v one.
There is no such thing as 8V and 16V digidashes, only AH and AK type transducers. Obviously you need the right transducer for the dash. A 16V could have either, as could an 8V.

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Do you have an electric aerial and possibly a rear wiper motor?

·
Registered
478 Posts
rainbow interiors £40 full set in good condition

you got any pic's of these where abouts u at can u send us some pics of the interias cheers regards alex. :beer:

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
richie00boy said:
There is no such thing as 8V and 16V digidashes, only AH and AK type transducers. Obviously you need the right transducer for the dash. A 16V could have either, as could an 8V.
8v has a semi circulr rev counter whereas the 16v has a slight tick at the end of the rev counter ;)

rodgerq

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
just goin by my experience here. but there are definately two types, and its generally taken that the 16v one is th eone with the tick which im sure is what craig meant

rodgerq

1 - 20 of 31 Posts