Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some S&*T keyed my car a few months ago when it was pearl white and thought its about time i got it sorted and decided on a new colour. its metallic bmw estoril blue. i got it back from the bodyshop on tuesday and gave it a good waxing today, no sun :'( so i thought stuff it and took the pics in my garage.

it started off as this

then to this

to this

then finally to this

ile take some pics on sunday, hopefully the sun will be out. what do you guys reckon

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
hi m8 i think u made a good choice with the estoril blue and there always has to be some ****s that do things like keying cars so sorry to hear that happened to u

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think it looks great :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers guys, i knew the lexus lights would come up. i thought they blended in nicely with the 1st sprayjob.i just havnt had chance to change them back to the original gsi lights as i think they stand out too much against the blue.

·
Banned
4,005 Posts
that bluse a great colour looks great on the gsi.
dont like the boot or lexus lights.

what cars the leather from?

any more pics of the car and of the leather?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
i got the complete car resprayed including the materials for £800, as i know the guy :D , he used to work spraying cars for volvo then bmw bodyshop. the finish is absolutly immaculate here's a few more pics i managed to take.
i had the original gsi seats retrimmed in black leather with grey double stitching back in november. They just need a few hours in the sun to tighten up, mainly on the side bolsters.

·
Registered
463 Posts
B4RRETT said:
cheers guys, i knew the lexus lights would come up. i thought they blended in nicely with the 1st sprayjob.i just havnt had chance to change them back to the original gsi lights as i think they stand out too much against the blue.

how much did the spray job set you back buddy?

·
Registered
463 Posts
You got a result there then bud i bet your well chuffed, looks great!! I would put the lights back to orignal though, but if you like them keep them.My Mate bought a set of them lights fitted them and by the next day there were full of water, i thought it would be a good idea to put some goldfish in them!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
definatly gonna put the original lights back on. tbh it took a fair bit of messing aroung to get the lexus lights to fit better and not leek. i think they only really suit cars that are white or silver, hence the reason i bought them this time last year. im well happy with the colour and finish of the car. just passed its mot too, solid through out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts