Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
We are looking at running our second trackday in the week begining 28th April. Not sure about the exact day. It will be open to all, and the price will be about £60. We need to know numbers so that we can be sure we will fill the day before booking it.

What do people think?

We need to know soon so that we can get the ball rolling.

Does anyone have preference on a particular day.

You can email us at [email protected]
or have a look at our website http://www.formulabrookes.co.uk

Thanks all

Craig Dawson

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Aye I'd be up for that. Weekday would be good, though weekend fine by me too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GREAT

FANTASTIC. I will start pencilling in names. We should be able to announce the day during the next week. It will probably be the Wednesday, but we will see.

I will pencil in anyone who replies, as we need to know we are going to get the numbers.

Craig

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats cool, could people please state full names for me, their car, and email addy's, that way i know exactly who's who. PM me, or you can email.

Cheers
Craig

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers for the details guys, your all added to the list.

There most be more miggers out there wanting cheap tracktime at one of the worlds most unspoilt circuits. If you are interested but unsure yet then let me know, at least then I can see how many people are interested.

Cheers All

Craig

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A DATE

Hi all, sorry for the delay on letting people know about this. We have had a few problems as all the tracks in the country have put there prices up rather a lot, and it has made trying to organise this day very difficult. We have managed to get something together now though.

We are proposing running the day on the 16th May at Goodwood. The cost is going to be £90. I know this is a bit more than we orginally thought, but it is the absolute cheapest we can do it.

I have to book the day in the next week if we want it, so could people please let me know ASAP if they still want to do it. The format etc will be as before.

The noise limit will be 98dB, unfortunatly a 108 day just isnt fesible, mainly cos we could only run 5 cars on track at a time.

Well, please get back to me quickley, places should fill up soon.

Many thanks for all the support.

Craig

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
id love to come but dont know how loud my car is ???
think it will be over 98db..
gavin wallace's old system !!
what do ya think.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts