Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a fire on the 1 day old 2L I have the following bits for sale, I am open to offers on all but please be sensible.

Front breaks
320mm front disks - cross groved and drilled with dumbell hubs
Brembo 4 pot callipers

rear beam / breaks
Complete corsa rear beam with rear disk conversion, looks as new with cross groved and drilled disks

suspension
Custom made H&R Coilovers fronts have drop from -60mm to -120mm rears have -25mm to -80mm, these were ordered for a GSi but will fit all lower models (they are a little low for the 2L lump but do drive fine with it) they cost over £800 at trade

Engine management
Weber Alpha engine management for the 2.0xe complete with throttle bodies (not sure of the extent of the damage to the the throttle bodies but your welcome to take a look??

Engine / f16 box / Limited slip diff / mounts
not sure the full extent of the damage but looks like I was quite lucky, rocker cover is melted but other than that im not sure.

Exhaust
BTB 4 branch manifold with 3" pipe the rest of the way down. Looks like a work of art. Complete with a 1 day old powerflow backbox 3" exit.
Cost over £900 for the manifold and center then another £130 for the back box

You can txt me on 07837 370117

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.