Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as above wanted in good condition no smokers etc!!!!!
cheers what have u got??????????

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Bottom End - Bored out to 86.5mm with pistons (but needs to be bored to 87.00 and new set of pistons) - £40.00

interested matey?

;) cheers adam

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trying to steer clear of rebores mate mines cracked in two places. but il bear it in mind if i cant find one.

cheers mate.

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
i can asure you mine aint cracked at all :confused: infact its going in to be re-bored monday to 87.0mm - 88.0mm if i dont sell kit as it is.

cheers adam

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry mate didnt relise we were posting on the same subject as the one u r breaking how much with it fully rebored and re built so i can bolt my head on to it?
cheers. also where abouts r u????

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
no no no..this bottom end is out of me cav gsi that i might get rebored to 87.0 etc..cause i know a man who can ;)

the gte 16v im stripping aswell is my girlfriends bro's car...it dont need a rebore but as im getting a good deal i was asking if u want that bottom end rebored for good money :D

cheers adam

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much then?? pistons in n complete ready for my head??
cheers.

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
i can't give defo price as i know what im getting it done for but this is cause the guy thinks my mechanic owns my cav gsi :D i would guess in region of £500 maybe more maybe less..but this guy use to rebuild cav turbo cop cars with these engines and has load of stock left as they dont do cav turbo cop cars anymore :(

But when i priced up the parts alone to bore it to 87.0 with just pistons and rings/seals it came to 800 odd quid! from sbd and thats without labour prices on fitting it in block etc.
so if ur interested? i will ring me mechanic 2morrow and see what kinda price for an outsider but a friend would be ;)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok mate let me know
cheers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts