Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok my car is basically getting broken if i can make enough money off it in pieces

things for sale

2.0 16v Redtop engine with f20 gearbox
60mm gmax kit
custom centre pipe to scorpion backbox full stainless
16v brakes
sri skirts bodykit
sri fan type wheels 5 off 1 new tyre 2 nearly new 2 half tread
velour interior

anything else you can think off

ICE

don't know if im gonna sell this yet but

magnat 6x9's
sony fronts
kenwood amp
alpine headunit

not sure off models and stuff but amp is worth a few bob and the headunit retailed over 200 quid !

let me know what your wanting and willing to pay .. if the stuff makes enough money then the car will be broken week beggining 7th of June if not it will just sit on my drive i suppose :S

www.allthingshell.com/valver.htm <--- the car !

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
want 350 quid for the engine had new oil and sparks every 3000 since i have owned it and it is just rapid .. we don't know why .. but its totally amazing its can handle its self against all these new sports cars and stuff no problem . total wolf in sheeps clothes !!

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
Hell said:
want 350 quid for the engine had new oil and sparks every 3000 since i have owned it and it is just rapid .. we don't know why .. but its totally amazing its can handle its self against all these new sports cars and stuff no problem . total wolf in sheeps clothes !!
I had a gsi cavvy too and I nursed the engine with the gentle care you treated yours and it had an amazing engine too. It had 140 000 on the clock and was as strong as anything. Everyone thought it was chipped!
Got a 2.2 astra now and its just the same!
Sorry if I shouldn'y have posted this here but had to get that in... ;)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im wanting a grand for the whole car in pieces ... and im pretty sure im gonna get that .. cause off whats on the car ... although if you wanna make an offer feel free ... pm me if you wanna talk ..

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rough price guide to what i would be looking for should know this week to a clearer picture of my situation with the car

2.0 16v Redtop engine with f20 gearbox and running gear - 350
60mm gmax kit - 100 (not sure about passenger side front shock due to wishbones being shattered but easily replaced price reflects )
custom centre pipe to scorpion backbox full stainless - 200 ( 4 months old )
16v brakes - 50 ( bit extra secures standard disks and greenstuff pads will see when they come off )
sri skirts bodykit - 150 for side skirts spoiler front and rear bumper ( when spraying front bumper needs a couple of very minor cracks smoothed )
sri fan type wheels 5 off 1 new tyre 2 nearly new 2 half tread - 100
velour interior - 100 ( all seats and door cards )

anything else you want let me know switches clocks etc

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.