Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi what Offset would I need to Run and width of tyre to get 19's on my Vectra, I am running coilovers and GSI wheels at the minute 17's and I have some catching on the Arch at the front.

I have highered the car up a bit to compensate for the rubbing which has now stopped will the car look worse running 19's in the arch and has anyone got pictures of 19's on a Vectra, Possibly the Vectra C Snowflake wheels would be the ticket, any advice welcome here ppl.

THINKIN THESE RIMS

On this Car any photoshop Kings out there

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was going to sell the motor but Might go all out now and add Angel Eyes with a HID Kit and 19's. Seen two Cars with 19's but couldnt take the wheel off to check the Offest and Width sayin that the car wasn't mine lol, I'd say the Vectra C Snowflakes are the Ticket for no Hassle fitment but a Want somethin different....

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi m8...I have 19's in my Vectra and you need 215/35/19 tyres not wider then 215 or it will rub

Heres mine lowered 40mm and with [19's]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are sweet as Mate real credit to you that motor, Mate has one back here like that, wat offset do you need to run and width like ET 42 8 " Rim etc, was thinkin them Merc Style rims with Wobbly Nuts. Just out of interest how much did you pay to get your windows done ?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thanks m8:)....Seen pic's of your Vectra before and i like it a lot....looks better then a real GSI :)
To tell you the turth i have no idea what offset they are...when i bought them i bought them with 235/35/19 tyres so i had to buy new tyres.

I paid £200 for the windows...[light tint all around] with 1 year warranty :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Oh and i do like those Merc Style wheels...would look very nice in your car...I saw a Pre facelift Vectra GSI estate with those wheels and it looked really nice...It made the car stand out a lot

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only reason I asked Mate is its a Pity I don't live in England I would of done your Car for 120 Alround, thanks for the comment too, Spent alot on her to get her like that and its standing me over the odds for what I was asking for her on Piston Heads,Might just keep her now to many Tyre Kickers.

Economy of a Diesel with the Looks of a Gsi. Love Gsi reps. Doin an Old skool corsa gsi for the Woman at the minute. Its killing my Piggy Bank for my 19's lol. If a ever get to England I'LL COME BUY YOUR RIMS LOL (",)

See if you can get a picture of it Lad would be much appreciated, Mates got the Rims I choose them for his Passat and they made it look unreal, I might see about Wobble wheel nuts and try his Rims on but I think there ET 35 no good.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ahh i thought you live in England....I know what you mean m8, if you add all the money that you've spend in the car you go creazy lol...I saw it in Pistonheads as well and i thoght it was a shame to sell such a nice car for so littel money, i though the price was low for such a nice car but some people say oh its just a vauxhall..Keep it m8 dont sell it
Lol i'm sure they have this wheels where you live as well m8, or dont they?

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
No.

No no no no no.

No no.

No.

Wobbly nuts are bad. Mmmkay?

Ever actually used them?

They're fine - have had two different sets of wheels with them on (on my calibra), 5x112 vs 5x110 you might even get away with normal bolts in any case.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
there you go mate quick chop for you

i think they looks good, maybe verging on ott with all the rivets etc

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Like these going to try a few more Photochops meself before heading to work , Can't get anything done in work most sites are Banned lol, make us do some work instead of arsin round doing photochops, plus a dont have photochop or Jasc Paint,.

What you's think of these...then,,, Sorry Saimir there off your car ha ha,.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
-8.0" x 19"
-5 x 112
-ET50

AS ABOVE WILL THIS OFFSET OF RIM AND SIZE FIT THE VECTRA WITH WOBBLIE NUTS LOL.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts