Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1990 C20XE & F20, done 93,000 miles.

I'm about to convert my Champ over to a C20LET/F28, and will therefore be selling the C20XE and F20 gearbox that the car is currently running. Its in good condition and has been well looked after over the years. I have full service history for the car/engine, and a number of receipts including a £941 bill for the rebuilding of the engine head and a full service done less than 3,000 miles ago. The engine also has a new starter motor and water pump.

It will be a few weeks before this engine is pulled out, and can therefore be heard running. :cool: No modifications from standard, except a drilled air filter box. Although I do have a few tuning parts if interested? :D

EDIT: Looks like I'm going to have to split the engine and gearbox as I need the speedo sender from the F20 gearbox, so just the engine and all the necessary ancillaries.
£220

May sell separately, may also break the engine if there is a demand for parts.

---------------------------
Your location: South East London, Nr M25 J4
Condition of the item: Good
Asking Price: £250 ono

·
Registered
161 Posts
Oh yes - I don't browse here too often. I'll ask one of my mates to check the motor and box out, and oversee the shipping of it. You can sms me on +27827758866

Thanks

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due to a couple of good offers in excess of the asking price, I've realised I'm selling myself short. So I've up the asking price a bit. Sorry to those who've contacted me already. :beer:

·
Registered
161 Posts
erm... considerable difference from original price...

I'll offer £220...

Tell me a bit about those performance parts...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hmmmm.... sounds good. Please send me your contact details - I'll contact my mate, pass him your details, then he can get it to me in sunny South Africa...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yup! I'm totally serious though... I have one XE Corsa already as a daily runner, now I want another one to play with...

·
Registered
161 Posts
That suits me perfectly! That way my buddy can check it running, find a shipper etc.

I'm not in too much of a hurry - lemme know whenever you're ready to pull it out!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ronin - you have pm matey :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
So what's the top bid thus far? 'cos I'm still interested... have a buddy in SE London who can act on my behalf...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts