Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, fairly new here,

As title says im after some steels, probably astra g or possibly vectra b, 15" 4x100 (vauxhall fit, don't want spiggot issues), want to get em widened so would like to get 8 total, if anyone happens to have any going cheap, not bothered about tyres.

Located in Sheffield so if any are close it would be great...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers for replies, have either of you got photos, just I know iv seen different styles, would prefer those with round holes all the way round, (seen some with square holes and some with a hole missing each side).

Ive got 3 astra mk3 gsi steelies.£20 if you collect im at hu17 beverley.All in good straight condition.
Are mk3 astra GSI's 15"? have to ask cus i know cav sri steels were 14, not really sure about astras.

And do you know what cost of delivery would be?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Yep deffo 15`s.Think ive got the 4th but i`ll have to get the tyre taken off.Cant do delivery as i work all over the place so no one in for collection but it wouldent cost you much to drive over to hull one night.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool. your fairly close too. is that 15 for all or each? an can ya pm address and what days are good for ya. maybe a phone number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts