Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The owner of my local garage has had a go kart sitting in the garage for about a year, so we decided after a beer to fire it up tonight, I sat in he picked the rear up and ran let it down hoping to kick it over.... No can do.

I got a toe rope tied it to my car and dragged him until it fired up, it did and he went off and skidded and few more goes of this passe and I had a go... bearing in mind theres about 100 meters of flatish concrete then rubble and dirt land... lmao I'd set the carb to rich to get the thing kicked over as it hadn't been run in a year. On my second run I turned the fueling screw all the way in and then 1.5 turns out.... ***k me that thing goes, I was hurtling towards the garage before I knew it, I pictured bloody arms and stuff but I held it together, christ its quick.

He had a go at full pelt and 'got some air' he landed and did a 180 lmao got off the kart and was shouting I'''mmmmm Blllliinnnddddd because of all the dust lmao lmao lmao lmao

He was going to sell it but we had so much fun tonight were gonna take it to an outdoor karting place.

Does any one have any gen on whats needed i.e. helmut n stuff?

·
Registered
881 Posts
my younger brother races karts, at most of the tracks its required that you have a helmet and overalls of some sort,

at our local track we pay £5 and they let us stay on all day!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.