Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Is there still demand for mk3 Astra parts and track parts?

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  edessex 
#1 ·
Hi all.

So my trusty winter hack from last year is a goner. The list of welding work required is just biblical not to mention a earth issue meaning it won't run without a jump pack.

The shell will be scraped but it does have a few nice mods on it namely:

Gsi disc rear beam
Big block front legs
Ceserao 4 stud alloys
Facelift Gsi boot lid with spoiler and black panel.
Sport seats
Black dash and trim

Tbh I don't really have the time for posting but if these parts are still worth good money I would strip the car.

Also anyone care to suggest values on the following:

f28 with Quaffe
Twin headlights
Single front wiper kit
330mm big brake kit with 5 stud bells, wilwood super light 4 pots but no brake pads

Mint mk3 Astra shell painted bright green with a friend full 10 point weld in cage fitted. Include all the main panels and glass and Gsi bits.

Any advice or price suggestions appreciated chaps :)

Chris.

See less See more
#2 ·
f28 with Quaffe - sold mine for £900 recently
Twin headlights - No idea, £100-£150?
Single front wiper kit - Depends on make and condition. Good one might be £70
330mm big brake kit with 5 stud bells, wilwood super light 4 pots but no brake pads - £350-£400. Will fit most other 90's vaux

#3 ·
Cheers Ben.

Think I'll get the gearbox up for sale asap at that rate.
Thanks for the heads up on the other bits. I need to get the shell out the workshop and give it a good clean down and new photos. See if I can find someone who after a re-shell project.

#12 ·
I don't need discs, but if you have another subframe I might be interested. Not worth stripping anything like that off the shell, as it should be worth more rolling (less likely to get damaged in transit too).

I'm unsure if I'm fixing or scrapping mine yet, should know in a couple of weeks.

#13 ·
I've got a stripped and painted subframe and bare rear beam.
But I also have another rotted mk3 Astra that I'm going to be stripping for spares very soon.
So I could take the subframe and disc rear beam off that to use to make the caged shell move for transit.

#14 ·
Well if you do end up with a stripped beam and a subframe for sale (once I've figured out what I'm doing), give me a shout?

By the way, have you contacted Chelmsford Motor Club? There is an online forum, but doesn't seem highly used. However it might be a good place to advertised the shell, if the cage meets standards...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.