Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Corsa B Wheel Offset

8K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Krowlands 
#1 ·
Just a quicky? Whats the wheel offset (perfect and safe range?) of Corsa B hubs? My mate at work has a '96 Seat Ibiza with some Ronal Turbo's which look tasty :D Would they fit my Corsa?

#5 ·
ET is an abreviation of its german meaning! Essentially offset is the distance from the centre of the wheel to its mounting face.

ET is measured in mm so a wheel with no offset is ET0.

To put it in it's simplest form, the lower the numerical number (or ET/Offset) the more the wheel will stick out from the arches. That is why you see Corsa's where they look totally **** as the offset is probably a 35mm VW/Renault suitability.

It should be stamped on the wheel yes, normally on the reverse of the spokes/mounting face although Compomotive MO's have it on the front of the spokes!

This may help;

#7 ·
Yes, you can get negative ET, its a common way around wide arch kits although it is bloody hard to find them, even in a split rim design - trust me I tried with my old R5 which was going to be getting the 'Dimma' treatment. In the end all the wheels I could find looked wank so I sold the kit! lmao

It depends on what you call safely regarding your wheels, personally I would say do not go beyond ET45 otherwise it will tram line like a slag but it really is dependant upon width! I am not aware of any manufacturer with an offset of greater than ET49!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.