Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

making wheels fit?

2K views 100 replies 6 participants last post by  chudds 
#1 ·
how do i go about making peugeot wheels fit?

i really like the old 205 gti wheels in white an was wondering how much hassle is it to make em fit?:)

#39 ·
If the back where it mates to the hub is a solid circle then you should be able to get them redrilled in between the current holes as Grim Reaper said. After that the only other options are.... adaptor plate..... making your offset problem much much worse, or the possibility of re-drilling your hubs to the Pug PCD in a similar fashion as to adjusting the wheels. Obviously though, every time you get some new brake discs you'd have to re drill another set of 4 holes LOL. I dont even know if that last option is doable. Its something Ive been thinking about to get some Rotas on my senator.

They WILL be further out though. That S13 was more of an example of what can be done if your determined enough to get a set of wheels to fit lmao Thats a 285 section tyre on the back! look at the smegging stretch! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.