Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

tigra front lights

363 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  t1gra 
#1 ·
hi ppl. im new lol . after selling my mk3 astra to a tw*t who wrote it off :mad: ive bought a tigra 1.4 16v. i was just wondering if it is possible to dismantle the front lights and spray the outer edge of the lights where the beam is not affected? cheers dyl

#2 ·
It they're similar to astra lights, you may be able to take them apart. Usuall method is heat them up in the oven (low heat) for a while, pull apart, rub dowwn, prime, spray and glue back.

#4 ·
I don't know what you mean, but you have to loosten the edge of the bumper are pull it forward to get at the bottom 8mm head screw.

Two Torx screws by the wheel, one 8mm just to the inner side of the head light and then pull the bumper toward you. Then release the inner wiring connector. Then undo the three 8mm screws that hold the unit in. Twist the headlight towards the outside and pull. Then undo the other wiring connectors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.