Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

should i should i not put this on

1K views 57 replies 17 participants last post by  vauxaidy 
#1 ·
hi folks got a boot spolier 2 day i dnt know if i should put it on or not what you lot think itsa cavie sri saloon

any feed back welcome

See less See more
#11 ·
im no fan of high rise spoilers, they look daft unless justified.

in fact im not a fan of 'for the sake of it' performance parts at all. is your cav FWD? if so then a spoiler wont do anything but chav it up.
Im not a fan of fat rear pipes for the same reason. would prob look s best left alone, or at least with a very subtle spoiler.

#14 ·
its already low, fit "turbo" rear panel and lights and gsi kit and it would look perfectly sweet

if you make some nice subtle tasteful mods it'll look better than some chavved up crap with random decals on it like the photo you posted up there which i thinks your mates - no disrespect to your mate but if i saw a mint clean stock cav gsi/turbo parked next to that i'd pick the cav gsi/turbo everytime

#18 ·
yep, go for this gsi kit if you can get it..... it is leagues better than any other bumpers / skirts / panels i have seen for the cav imho.

oh, and to answer the original question, i am with Vauxnova here - if you could lower it to sit much closer to the boot, then it might look alright, but otherwise its a bit ott for no justified reason.. I'm an "only necessary if it helps performance" man :beer:

#22 ·
i know what spoiler that is and have one on my cavalier v6 saloon.i wont give it away which one it is but what i did was cut the lower spoiler to the fitting of the upper spoiler so it fitted flush with the boot and it loks great wants pics give ur email pic.

#25 ·
looks like a vectra one to me

you got any more pics of your car wouldnt mind a closer look at your smooth doors

cheers tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.