Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Pics of my car as promissed!

780 views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  VA11XALL 
#1 ·
Here you go guys as i said here is my car sorry for poor pics bad weather today but better ones to come

side

back

inside

engine

what do u all think and i know there aint a bumper on the front was getting fixed so is back on tonight for mot tomoz

See less See more
#8 ·
SimonP said:
Yes, his car is lovely. Just how they should be done up. Best modded non-GSi look on the site I think.
looks alright on pics... im not a fan in real life...
why im gonna change it... :(

18's + GSi bumpers... smoothly does it! :cool:

at the moment, the astra is too 'skiny' at the bottom of the car... can really notice it in the flesh (or steel)

SimonP said:
Chris, if you're reading this, get some more pics up, pronto!
at college at the moments... some pics later... got some nice ens olly did on long exposure on the motorway! :beer:

#9 ·
I do know what you mean though. The way the bottom of the sides curves, before it reaches the sill. That bit....GSi skirts do make a difference....but by not do something a little different.

Get the Irmscher bumper exensions and the side skirts. Thing I love about your car is, that you still have the original bumpers on it....GSi stuff although it looks great has been done to death.

#11 ·
the thing about the gsi bumpers is that although they are deeper, as soon as you stick a set of 18's on your gonna raise it all up again. I saw a rieger kitted astra the other day (no, not the infinity stuff) I think it was the "rs" bumper extensions/skirts. It also had some deep-dish 16's (possibly 15's) it looked great! (in my opinion) just enough to make you look twice and say "very nice" as opposed to the OTT look that makes you saw "tw*t"

#15 ·
SimonP said:
Yes, his car is lovely. Just how they should be done up. Best modded non-GSi look on the site I think.

Chris, if you're reading this, get some more pics up, pronto!

Where's this pic taken cause i remember shoping a pic in the same location for NRJ (he wanted the background black and white)

Any clues cause i fancy taking a drive there for a shoot when i get the car back.

#17 ·
Va11hall-Very nice, clean looking car. Looks in mint condition, the cesaro is a very decent spec car,MPI engine,electric windows,rev counter etc. Very good base to start with.
I also see that your car has the same standard alarm that mine used to have, that switch by the steering wheel.
If you wanna know how it works just ask me, took me about 1hour to find out what all the settings did etc.
I have now replaced it with a Microscan, much better alarm.

Chris9-Mint car, very subtle mods but it works very well.
In the pics above did your car have the powerflow backbox on that is now on my car.

#18 ·
jimbo750 said:
FOOK whats with the UFO in the dark pic..?? :eek:
lmao lmao I see what you mean but the JPG compression is too strong to make out whether it's an artifact on the film or something that was really there in the sky.

Of course, if the pic was taken on a digicam, then I guess there really was something flying up there :D

#20 ·
The best thing for cleaning is to T-cut the whole car, then once the colour has been cut back to shiny red apply some wax(TurtleWax i use) and it keeps the shine and protects the colour.
Red is the worst colour for fading, my car was pretty dull when i had it, its really shiny now though after T-cut and wax.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.