Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Alloy refurbisher in fife/kirkcauldy area

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  couped 
#1 ·
Looking for an alloy wheel refurb but wanting the same alloy colour and finding it hard to get a refurbisher to coat them back bright hyper silver, anyone know someone or somewhere i may or may not have tried?

#5 ·
This is total sh*t, was in glenrothes so thought ad pop round and see the guy at ipf and let him see what iam after,although i did book in a slot over the phone as he stated he could do the finnish, turns out though that he cant get anywhere near it, he can do a bright silver or a high metalic but nothing to what they are the now!.. running a losing battle and have been to a fair few places with everyone stating the same. Hyper silver is a water based paint and follows a three stage process to achieve the colour, sureley someone out there can achieve this, either that or its a hunt for lambo fronts and 2x 18x9.5s are rare to get, i have looked at the replica available for the likes of audi/vw but i would still have to get them coated the same colour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.