Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

weekend

712 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Gordon Livsey 
#1 ·
whats everyone up to this weekend?iam heading up to stay with my friend in inverness,were getting to go hunting as her boyfriends a game keeper:)

so if am out and you see my car ges a flash:)

#4 ·
i got wrecked on friday for a good reason - 9 points being the reason lmao

Saturday i drove mammys car :D

Today i did some of the same but its raining.
Busy week ahead for me with doctors and travelling, not looking forward to any of them.

#12 ·
another eventfull one, fri/sat i was working on the nova, got the tailgate back on, and my mate alan came over and helped me crimping the pins on my loom for the ecu (99% done)

Then went out with a few mates for my bday last night, and seem to have fooked my foot (possible broken metatarsal, hope to hell its not) As this is my last week at work before starting my new job :(
Will go to the hospital later and get it checked out.

So no nova progress today, might go give my thread a well overdue update.

#13 ·
cleaned the nova and still driving about with no front bumper lmao god knows how many police /traffic cars ive passed and they have all stared at it and i aint been pulled over yet lmao. hopefully get it back this week at some point. think i will go and get drunk tonight as im off work tomorrow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.