Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Rolling Road Day 04/04/09 Falkland Performance

2K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  Marc SRi 
#1 ·
Hey guys, im one of the Organisers over on CCUK, its a bit short notice as it is next saturday but looking to fill some more spaces and get the prices down, so thought i'd extend an invitation you the good folks of Migweb :) below is the majority of the details from my thread over on CCUK.

2WD Rolling Road power runs with printouts of power and torque.

Date: Saturday 04/04/2009

Location: Unit 5 Woodgate Way South, Eastfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7 4PF

Start time: 9am

What does a rolling road do? A rolling road session allows you to check your car is in fine tune, giving the correct power and torque figures for the car, or see exactly what extra power your mods are making. You'll receive a graph with your power and torque curves through the revs. They will also take measurements from the intake and exhaust and will be able to tell if there is something not right with the car, if they're not happy and think there is something not right with the car they may run your car again.

Prices:
1-10 cars is £40 per run
11-14 cars is £35 per run
15-19 cars is £30 per run
20+ cars is £25 per run

This is open to all makes and models of cars (2WD only and no more than 500hp as thats the maximum power the RR can take).

Any Questions PM me.

List of Attendees

1. Marc SRi - 1.3 CDTI Corsa D - Confirmed
2. aztec daz - 1.9 CDTI Astra H - Confirmed
3. dazzlep - 1.6 Turbo Meriva VXR - Confirmed
4. Corsa-Daz - 1.2 Corsa C - Confirmed
5. Elliott - 1.8T Seat Leon Cupra - Confirmed
6. clinky - 1.4 Corsa C - Confirmed
7. Chris89 - 1.2 Corsa C - Confirmed
8. suspect S - 1.2 Corsa C - Confirmed
9. Scotty_B - 1.6 Astra H - Confirmed
10. ttcorsa - 1.8VVT Astra H - Confirmed
11. dannyboi - 1.4 Corsa C - Confirmed
12. Ian K (Migweb) - 2.0T Astra G - Confirmed
13. Shane M (Migweb) - 2.0 Astra - Confirmed
14. Mark N (Migweb) - 2.5 V6 Mondeo - Confirmed
15. Darren F (Migweb) - 2.0T Astra G - Confirmed
16. Chris C (Migweb) - 2.5 V6 Cavalier - Confirmed
17. Craig C (Migweb) - 2.0 Cavalier - Confirmed
18. Steve M (Migweb) - 2.0T Astra G - Confirmed
19. Daryl W - 1.8T VW Golf - Confirmed
20. John M (Migweb) - 2.0T Corsa B - Confirmed
21. Dave K (Migweb) - 1.9 CDTI Astra H - Confirmed
22. Ali M - 1.9 CDTI Astra H - Confirmed

they are going to be getting a burger van to sit outside the unit for us all to get burgers, bacon rolls etc etc

also they had an issue with thier dyno a couple of weeks back but they said its been sorted, has been freshly calibrated and also brand new software installed so should the figures should be pretty bang on

Full payment to be given to Falkland on the day, no need to send me a deposit or anything like that as we are so close to the event.

If anyone shows up that isnt on the list (wether they are members or members friends) they may be able to get on the rolling road after we are finished but it will not be at the same price that we are getting, it will be the normal price they charge for a rolling road session, and also falkland may not let you on depending on what time we finish as they are usually only open half day on a saturday. So if you have any friends wanting to go you must let me know thier forename and surname, make model and engine size of car and also reg number by wednesday the 1st of april at the latest, after that i will not accept anymore so dont ask!

See less See more
#16 ·
for all those coming from the south side of the forth road bridge

We will be meeting at the carpark just next to McDonalds at EH30 9YJ @ 8am. It will take approx 30 mins from there to get to falkland so everybody to meet there at 8am and we will be departing at 8.15 at the very latest. We will be departing there wether you are there or not, if your not there when we leave at 8.15 you will have to make your own way to falkland so have your satnav on you and make sure you have the postcode for falkland (KY7 4PF) written down so you can get there!

Even if you are there but your in McDonalds getting food or whatever at 8.15 we will leave without ya's lol so if you plan on getting munchies from McDonalds, get there early :D

We plan to start getting on the rollers at 9am sharpish so its best for us to get there a little early and start filling out the disclaimer form things and pay your money to falkland

If your from the north side of the bridge, meet us at falkland for just before 9

#17 ·
starkie, mac1976, shanemorr, knox5126, pm me by 6pm thursday to confirm that you will be attending. i will be emailing the final list to falkland on thursday when i get in from work so please let me know by then if you will definetley be coming. also shane confirm that your mate with the mondeo will definetly be coming by then aswell :) and starkie when you pm me to confirm let me know your first name, surname and reg number please :)

#18 ·
1. Marc SRi - 1.3 CDTI Corsa D (was meant to be my 1.7 Corsa C but turbo went pop ) - Confirmed
2. aztec daz - 1.9 CDTI Astra H - Confirmed
3. dazzlep - 1.6 Turbo Meriva VXR - Confirmed
4. Corsa-Daz - 1.2 Corsa C - Confirmed
5. Elliott - 1.8T Seat Leon Cupra - Confirmed
6. clinky - 1.4 Corsa C - Confirmed
7. Chris89 - 1.2 Corsa C - Confirmed
8. suspect S - 1.2 Corsa C - Confirmed
9. Scotty_B - 1.2 Corsa C? 1.6 Meriva? 1.6 astra? who knows :lol: - Confirmed
10. ttcorsa - 1.8vvt Astra H - Confirmed
11. dannyboi - 1.4 Corsa C - Confirmed
13. Ian K (Migweb) - 2.0T Astra G - Confirmed
14. John M (Migweb) - 2.0T Corsa B - Confirmed
15. shanemorr (Migweb) - 2.0 Astra - Confirmed
16. Starkie (Migweb) - 2.5 V6 Vectra - Possible
17. Mark N (Migweb) - Mondeo ST24 - Confirmed
18. evil_scooby (AON) - 1.9 CDTI Astra - Possible
19. Cesaro16v (Migweb) - 2.0T Astra Gsi mk4 0 Confirmed

#27 ·
cool i will post up the running order on friday night, i will also send a pm to all confirming all the details tomorrow or friday so keep an eye out. cheers cavyman and cesaro for the details, just waiting for 1 more off here and the guy on AON and we'll be all set :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.