Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

scottish meets/drives

1K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  GaryVaux 
#1 ·
Thought i may aswell add this section to the scottish thread to try and make it a bit simple to find out about any meets/drives etc folk are planning and would like to invite folk along.

simple, just add where abouts and what time meets etc are to take place. this will make it more simple for people who want to attend rather than having random meet threads all over the forum.

#2 ·
there is going to be a vauxhall meet on sunday the 4th of jan at xscape in glasgow at 6pm there is hopefully going to be a few clubs there so look forward to seeing you guys there. Please confirm your availability in this thread cheers

#16 ·
Dear God, this is a turn out on a scale never seen since Watsons started offering £100 a ton for scrap...

Righty, for those of you coming the general battle plan is this:

TIME
Meet around 09:30 for a 10:00 departure on Friday the 2nd... ie early enough to get a McRubber Roll and some coffee that tastes like it came out the drain.

PLACE
McDonalds at Duloch Park outside Dunfermline, really easy to find... junction 3 off the M90 and head for the massive cinema in Duloch Leisure Park. If you miss it, I would advise against driving and head to Specsavers instead

ROUTE
Is north... and that's all you need to know for the time being, plus it'll save any massive police roadblocks being deployed Smokey and the Bandit style. It'll be mostly back roads/dirt tracks/airbourne/swimming so 19" bling and the missus without a sports bra could be disasterous

DURATION
Given the fact it gets dark around 3ish we won't be doing millions of miles, probably drive for a couple of hours then stop for some food and then head back in time for dinner.

DISCLAIMER/RULES
Don't come crying to me when you get your arse handed to you on a plate, or a stone comes through your radiator... and it's likely to be dirty so if you've just spent £1000 of Zymol products then probably best stay at home wanking over a Porter Cable. Also, arsehole esque driving isn't welcome... it'll be "enthusiastic" but driving like a tit or drawing unecessary attention to us isn't wanted. I'll happily tell you to fook off... as will everybody else.

Job done, happy new year and all that ****e...

#20 ·
right guys i'm a hit or miss the moro. ma sis is ready to drop a baby and i'm on driving duty.. so if i'm up all night then i won't be there if i ain't up all nite i will be there... only time will tell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.