Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

In Loving Memory of Sam, Neil105's boy.

2K views 41 replies 25 participants last post by  Gordon Livsey 
#1 ·
It's been a year since Neil's son Sam has passed.:(
I wasn't sure whether or not to do this, but it felt wrong to let the day go by without saying I am thinking of you Neil and your lovely boy Sam. Big hug, always Candy.

Love and death are the two great hinges on which all human sympathies turn. -B. R. Hayden

#12 ·
ps have you herd the sympathy joke,it comes between sh*t and syphilis in the dictionary lmao
Ba Dum Tish...................

On a serious note. I hope this news results in some justice for Sam, Amy, Rebecca and the families involved Neil. It won't change the tragic results but I hope it gives u some peace. Big hug, stay strong.:)

p.s. Did Sam know u had a thing for cheeky blondes.;)

#15 ·
I remember this quite well, very sad to hear mate, still life has to go on and just remember the good times and the good times to come.

Ps, im holding my own on shift for the first time with my explosives down hole, firing in 40 minutes lmao i hope this works then i will be staying here, Oh and thats a negatory on that pm you sent for the fitment, not offshore anyway, ill have a look when im back in the yard.

#27 ·
Just wait till your daughter gives u grandbairnes and they have their uncles love of life. You will be able to tell them all about their uncle Sam and teach them to ride as well. I hope u don't mind me talking about him Neil. I just want to be here for ya and keep his memory alive in a small way. You do it daily and I am very proud of how u do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.