Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

welcome number 6 to the fleet

1K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  *energy* 
#1 ·
well i have no excuse for the latest purchases....but bugger it!i have the vectra c,astra v6,cav turbo,two mk1 cavaliers but i wanted something else...so an impulse buy on ebay at lunchtime resulted in me buying a 2.0 16v corsa with a broken engine..plan was to break it but it turned out to be a clean wee car.so a new engine was sourced and stuck in(engine changes i can do easy,but fixing things in not to good at so engine change made sence)good wash,polish and a wax gave a stunning wee corsa..it was pretty quick but i realy wasnt in love...my heart was pining after a mk2 cavalier of any spec...or a mk2 astra of any spec.
then a nice looking astra gte popped up on facebook....looking for a swap for a fast corsa..talked back on fourth and the result was us meeting in the middle on friday night and swapping cars...lad was chuffed with the corsa as was i with the gte.
gte is a pretty good car,needs tracking done,wiring issues sorted out and generaly tidied up and pampered.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Hatchback

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Hatchback

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Sedan

the gte will be staying a good while..cause i love it.

See less See more
#9 ·
been slow mate,i recently just opened my own business so shes been sat in the corner of the workshop in primer.just needs prep finished and painted...put together,exhaust,tax and mot.realy need to get a move on with her...but i keep getting distracted

#12 ·
wow small wee world!thought somone would know it tho.
car had a cracking spec...went like hell with the new engine it it...gutted its away but glad i have the gte

#14 ·
shame to see a nice car wasted.i got it from a guy in glasgow who only owned it for a month after getting it from down south.i got it to break,but was far to clean so fixed her up.young lad that has her now loves her to bits!shes now living in sunderland

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.