Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

calibra DTM

13K views 169 replies 30 participants last post by  scooby-KILLER 
#1 ·
picked this up on saturday on the whole its all good so far :lmao: no real plan for it other than sort out the body work/paint and general bits and bobs then enjoy it

couple of pictures not the greatest but they will do for now.

thats it picture wise for now

See less See more
#11 ·
Cheers guys. I am very pleased with it over all and if I am as happy with it on mot day as I am now I will be tickled pink lol

And as Iain said its road going so makes it all the better. I will fire up some more detailed pictures of the not so good bits when I get a chance

#13 ·
Ok mate I will do. After a hand brake and geartsick gaitor as there is wear on them but need mint ones to go with the rest of the interior :) and after one of the clips for seat belt doofer & alarm/sensor shroud thingy.

I'm not desperate for it but if they are available i will have them.

#18 ·
Seems the more I dig the more I find on a negative note. Rust in a nut shell mate. I will fire up a couple more pictures when I get a chance. I don't want to break as cant be feked Doing that and at the same time don't have the time/skills to be replacing full sills etc. will get your guys opinions after I fire up some better detailed pictures

Cheers

#24 ·
So far mate. Think there might be a little underneath that needs attention. Yeah it's not bad really mate but I have limited skills when it comes to body work so it would take some time to sort it my self and that's a luxury I don't have ATM and I don't have suitable place to do paint work.

Spoke to a couple mates that have there own body work/paint outfit they might sort it for me but they need to see it first lol

#26 ·
thats how im going to aproach it Baz. Thing is i really like it and it drives well not much power but a bit of torque. My last one was proper rotten but went like **** for a barge/xe lol. The interior believe it or not is near mint and thats being serious there is a couple of bits and bobs im after for the interior that shouldnt be hard to find and once fitted inside bar 2 cracks on the dash will be mint. ever since the last one i had i said i would have another which brought me to this and its slightly better than just a cally so imo makes it worth saving and it really is smooth to drive really good on fuel and so far a bit of a joy really so long may it continue.

first ecowrec (not including vxr) iv owned iirc and tbh its changing my opinion of them lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.