Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

My Corsa Vegas 5 door. - Aiming for 400bhp

6K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  rosco454 
#1 ·
I've got a huge thread on another site 300+ pages, after owning this car for 4 years. It's had continuous work, and has changed quite a lot visually. Obviously, I won't be copying over 300+ pages, so I'll post some summary pics of stages, this won't show full extent of work though unfortunatly.

Corsa Vegas
Started as 1.4 8v

Then 1.6 16v (blew up after 3 miles

Another 1.6 16v

2.0 16v (found to have cracked head so had that replaced. Then hit a bump lost all oil and killed engine.

2.0 16v- modified bigger pistons, quaife, cams, etc etc. woodruff key snapped on way back from Trax 2012. 16 bent valves.

Now currently fitting a c20let to it. Here are some pictures

And won smoothed gsi bumper and headlights from ebay, thought my car was the dangles at this point

Halfords wheels and arch gap:!

Then nice subtle exhaust

:eek:

:lol:

Interior shot

and quick spray of gsi rep skirts

Refurbed some more corsa friendly alloys

and got a badboy bonnet

Lights on for pics only, im not a foglight ****

BEAST

lOWERED ABIT

Huge engine

New gsi bumper, professionally smoothed by Lemass

Resprayed door

Time for 2nd engine

See less See more
#28 ·

This arrived to me today, as no one would be available to collect it at marks. A few issues with connectors and sizes but its looking good.

Built up the system in mock form to see if I actually worked it all out correctly..

You wouldn't think that costs what it cost, but that's 90% of the fuel system right there.. Minus the hose obviously.

Bulkhead fittings, right angle connectors, straight connectors, all chosen and put together to cater for a different area of the system. The pump and filter in their own billet aluminium cradle, it's all so lovely and high quality.

The keen eyed among you may note the lack of a fuel pressure regulator, or indeed the adapters to take the -6 fittings into the standard LET rail, mark has the adapters, and the FPR will arrive at a later date.

Oh and put a connector onto the stainless braided Teflon hose. Just to see how dificult it's going to be.

The answer, not very but will be time consuming to make sure each one is right...

[Edited on 27-03-2013 by Generation]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.