Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Cavalier v6 Work In Progress

9K views 88 replies 27 participants last post by  v6_Al 
#1 ·
ok as it started out:

Then the kit and wheels on:

Then the suspension and exhaust:

RIGHT, DO NOT ANYONE HAVE A GO FOR ME ATTEMPTING THIS, BUT THE CARDS WILL END UP BINNED ANYWAY SO THOUGHT I'D TRY A TEMP MEASURE BEFORE I FIND NEW CARD...

ok - now just started to paint door card fabric as they no longer match the leather interior. This was always a risk as it may screw up, and I think it will, but i have nothing to loose as the door cards looked S.H.I.T anyway!!!

before:

ok update on the doors and a wee extra mod:

before:

after:

Looks really good. I would only recommend this as a temp or cheap measure as its not perfect but its surprisingly ok for a £5 mod!! 4 tins of paint from poundland and a roll of masking tape

Next wee mod:

Corsa gear stick with vextra selector insert in the top:

some decent pics after a while

gmax shocks, -60mm 2L rears , -40mm turbo front springs

some pics from todays wash and first decent pics...

See less See more
#74 ·
just a wee update, got a new bonnet with astra gsi vents cut in, due to be painted very soon! pics:

also fitted air filter properly and painted engine cover. will be putting lots of elbow grease into the engine bay over the next couple months!

#82 ·
well, decided i dont like the look of rusty calipers etc behind the wheels so painted them a colour that I thought would go well with the rembrandt silver since it does also look gold in certain light....

finally found a pair of seats Im happy with - a pair of immaculate calibra turbo seats, much sportier / hugging look than the diplomats I had and I just couldnt find decent cav turbo seats that werent either wrecked or 1.5m pounds!

Also fitted new gearstick gaitor and centre console, and fitted facelift panel back on rear.

I also changed the number plates to plain things after much slagging of my previous plates lol. some updated pics:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.