This is my little car. It was 1.4 si before the conversion.
The original engine.
Electric throttle sensor from vectra B, Brakes 256x24, wiring loom, exhaust tube from the cat to middlebox, 50,5->42 tube for the original exhaust, fuel pressure regulator, and my F15CR418 gearbox with wide 5 gear.
Electric throttle body sensor
The engine, with new piston rings.
A few days later
The electric throttle sensor, and the original throttle cable.
The mechanic was easy, just from the pipe of the heater I had to cut 1cm. The inlet manifold is too big, and the original radiator fan was too big.
With the electric i had some problems. By the first start of the engine was the camshaft sensor bad, we have changed, then the immo was wrong. I have bought a new immochip, my man has programed, and that was the all problem.
The wiring is fast the same as the x18xe1, just 6 wires + to the electronic throttle.
Plans are for the next 2 months 50,5mm exhaust system without middlebox, and a new inlet manifold. I bought x16xe inlet manifold and z18xe manifold, cut both. I will weld them, and will make mantzel style inlet box.
Future plan is new ARB, and bushes.
I have new exhaust manifold. Modified c20xe manifold. The shape of the pipes at the flange are the same as the exhaust ports. Between the pipe 1 and 4 i cut the welding, then was easyer to pull together. The height was 2cm bigger, i cut the pipes and weld togeather. My weldings are not perfect, that was my first MIG welding.