Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

500+bhp AWD Nova

31K views 120 replies 46 participants last post by  wudgey_sr 
#1 ·
Update: Now 700+bhp AWD Nova

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but I own/operate M-Tech Automotive in Wiltshire. This isnt an advertising type thing, just more so everyone can follow a pretty insane project we are putting together for a customer!

Danny brought us his RHD coverted european Nova shell after having his C20LET Forged engine (built by CAM) drop a cam tensioner only 500 miles after the rebuild, thus destroying most of the valves. It was at this time he wanted us to simply fit a Stage 4 head he had bought from Hi-Flow heads. We started talking, and he told me how he really wanted it to be AWD, but CAM had the car for months then decided they coudnt do it.... we're always up for a challenge so we took on the project.

Here is the car as it stands, minus the head which we removed to fit the new one.

As a break down, the car is a european import, converted to RHD and fully seam welded, running a C20LET with forged internals and standard management and turbo.

The aim of the project is to fit a GT35R turbo, with custom manifolds and pipework, install our V4 engine management system, install a 12 point weld in roll cage, space frame the rear and increase the track to support installation of EVO 6 transmission, diff, transfer case and running gear.

So it begins.... :D

Cheers,
Matt

11/02/10
Pictures of the head:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.