Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Pirate Project - Corsa b

32K views 125 replies 33 participants last post by  gazansteythomas 
#1 · (Edited)
Heres my corsa b got it home yesterday and started straight away got the passenger seat out and the rear seats going for the stripped out big engined beast ha!

And the roof :D

Started stripping ;)

See less See more
#11 ·
Been a while since an update. Been really wet and cold... :(

Nice and early.

Rear axle off.

Boots a bit full...

Quick camera look busy!

The suspension, caliper etc is all off now, forgot to take a picture...

Next step is to spray the other side, change the door lock over, (new door..). Buy lots of shiny bits :D!

#16 ·
Sanded all the pirate-ness off, started putting the primer on and it starts raining... :rolleyes:

It'll soon look like this :p

Anyone want to buy a 1.2 8v? :D

Dash is almost out too, forgot to take pictures too busy getting abused buy the local chavs..... :mad:

And this is my epic photography of the rain lmao.

Thats all for now toodles :).

#20 ·
Started getting the dash out, first problem, can't get the steering wheel off, tried hitting it off pulling, prizing etc etc, then Rob (Lox3n) starts tapping it with the hammer out of boredem and it falls off :rolleyes:

Once that was off the destruction started :D

Finally, :cool:

Couldn't get the plug for the hazards switch unplug so I just left that and the heater controls attached :eek:. That heater pipe would make a pretty sweet air intake pipe lmao. (the massive one obviously.)

Some old woman wanted me to go to some meeting thing, so we set her leaflet onfire :D.

It's windy and cold so the roof is staying as is for now, don't like paint dust in my eyes..:eek:

That's all toodles :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.