Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Pirate Project - Corsa b

32K views 125 replies 33 participants last post by  gazansteythomas 
#1 · (Edited)
Heres my corsa b got it home yesterday and started straight away got the passenger seat out and the rear seats going for the stripped out big engined beast ha!

And the roof :D

Started stripping ;)

See less See more
#115 ·
Well I figured out how to get my phone to work with my pc, so here's an update :D Rob brought a starter button because the key is forked, it'll only unlock the steering, so we wired that up pushed the button....Nothing.... So I said turn the wires round so we turned them around, pushed the button....Clunk, starter motor, the sound of joy. We're so happy that we got a reward finally! Just need an exhaust so we don't destroy the neighbours hearing... Here are some pictures :D

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_SwrNU-i6CHk/S_Q7-IkLwvI/AAAAAAAAAQc/iCxa5s-Ruf0/s800/Corsa81.jpg
HOLY 4x4!

Moar lowness needed :p

That's how it's sat at the moment :)

That's all for today :D, got college rest of the week and Lox3n's working so won't be much progress till next week.

#118 ·
Update time ....
New rear lights, removed the rear wiper and sorted some rust and dents around the hole got some filler on it ;) Removed the petrol filler cap welded a plate in and got some filler on it and had abit of a tidy in the garage. Need more space such a pain moving so much when you want to get it and out then it starts raining ... hence the big plastic bag on the windscreen :) ....

Foot fetish haha

The petrol filler cap

Hopeing this one will give me a little boost to get more done on it :eek:

Comments and or pointers welcome :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.