Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Pirate Project - Corsa b

32K views 125 replies 33 participants last post by  gazansteythomas 
#1 · (Edited)
Heres my corsa b got it home yesterday and started straight away got the passenger seat out and the rear seats going for the stripped out big engined beast ha!

And the roof :D

Started stripping ;)

See less See more
#57 ·
That was my mig foot fetish pose but you got half my leg.... anybody know where on the engine it says what it is or dosnt it :confused: .... Doing it on the drive.... Dedication ;) haha. But its soon moving into the garage :D thats why its a bit mess putting cupboards to make space for the Corsa :cool::D

#67 ·
not all 2.0ne's had lamba sensors, so thats not a sure way to tell. I think only the astra gte cabriolet had the C2.0ne though. Check the flat under number 4 sparkplug or the gearbox flange on the engine for the engine code, its probably a 2.0SER. I'm a fan of the 2.0 8v's even the 2.0ne's go alright with a close ratio gearbox.

#74 ·
Well got the wheels back on clean the garage,we moved the wall about 4 foot, it WILL fix :).

Here's some pictures, was quite funny pushing it in the garage, has no track rob ends or shocks on the back it was bouncing like a beastlmao.

It was hammering it down, but we carried on because we're hardcore :cool:

Will it fit? :eek:

No....:doh:

Ah well, find somewhere for the the bin and the recycling boxs and that cupboard and it'll be in there :D.

Ahh well, hopefully the mount will come tomorrow, probably miss the postman though :rolleyes:.

Ah well there's always tomorrow..:cool:

#78 ·
Well, the mount came today so we started as soon as we got home, pretty tired now so i'll let the pictures do most of the talking, they'd probably explain it better than me lmao, Ignore the jimmy rigging engine stand haha..

What we were sliding it along on :p

Such a small gap between the mounts, yet so much work...

Ghetto :cool:

The weather just kept getting worse and worse....:(

It just kept getting further away lol..

Sucsess!!! :cool:

Getting the gearbox bolted on

Finally, it's a bit dark now....:) only took 5 and half hours :cool:

Sleep time she comes... :beer: :beer:

#84 ·
Yeah, it was bad in shrewsbury, Rob (lox3n) and my dad work in telford so they probably had a dry day then :p.

We don't all have your superstrenght, i can pick the box up but i can't hold it for that long lol.... And yeah we're keeping the inside stripped, two seats, and the heater... Because we're nesh lmao.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.