Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Pirate Project - Corsa b

32K views 125 replies 33 participants last post by  gazansteythomas 
#1 · (Edited)
Heres my corsa b got it home yesterday and started straight away got the passenger seat out and the rear seats going for the stripped out big engined beast ha!

And the roof :D

Started stripping ;)

See less See more
#28 ·
Yeah 1.2 16v :p. A LET would be nice but dont think the funds will stretch that far so it'll probably be a 2.0 8v turbo or a c20xe:D If the car was in the garage where would all the stuff go?;) And the house next door is empty and our a bush blocks the other house :cool:

Before we brought the car we measured it at it should have fitted in the garage, got it home, about a foot to long:doh:

I like the sound 2.0 8v turbos make too.. :cool:

#31 ·
Morning, had another shred at the car. :D

Rest of the loom out.

Box of loom. So many wires :confused:

Put the headlights back in.

And the indicators.

Bit of paint removing.

Bit of painting :cool:.

This is where it's at now, I think it looks really nice, black shows scratches so nicely, got a couple already :(.

That's all for now toodles :cool:.

#44 ·
Alright thanks for that gives us something else to save up for :rolleyes:.

Did a bit more painting and bolting:D

Need some new HT leads so might try and get some tomorrow, might give the engine a wipe down, it's covered in oily lumpy dirt...

Thanks again for the info about the shafts:beer:

#52 ·
The guy we got it off said it's out of an astra gte, and he recons it had about 130bhp.

Ordered the engine mount this morning, better come tomorrow.. £8.95 postage:eek:

Fitted the gearbox :cool:
Lol, look at his stance lmao

Hopefully if the mount comes tomorrow it'll be in tomorrow or thursday:cool:.

Update tomorrow if it comes, if not have to clean the garage AGAIN....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.