Well the mot has just run out and the tax runs out at the end of this month, so im going to use the opportunity to make a start on the old girl. Just collected the first few bits today, won this boot from ebay at what I think is a bargain price £15, considering its mint. Just the wrong colour lol, also got a new sun roof glass for 50p and lot's of other bits, the seller is a top bloke. Im going back later in the week b4 it goes to the scrappy to cut the complete bulk head out of it and the foot wells.
Well this is the car as it is; it's pretty solid apart from.
* Both rear arches need replacing
* Front bumper is missing washer jets, and has a small crack.
* Rear bumper has gone orange
* Drivers side front foot well has some rust around the drain plug.
* Boot has rusted around the mount for the spoiler. (See replacement)
* Bulk head may need some attention.
* Bulk head sound deadening needs to come off.
* Engine coming out for a good clean and paint, and to give access to the bulk head.
* Sunroof leaks and is seized
* All the front bushes need replacing, or new bottom arms not sure yet.
* And a full repay in vx red
* Both sills are still perfect not quite sure how.
* Both the engine and gearbox or brakes need no work.
* The inner arches are good.
New Boot cost £15
Im going to do all the work myself so will post up pics to show progress, going to start with the bulk head.