Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Rear demister Light

797 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  cavtastic 
#1 ·
The light for the rear demister has stopped working. Can someone tell me if it’s just a bulb or do I have 2 replace the whole unit?? If I do have to replace the whole unit does anyone know the part code??

#6 ·
From my experience is best to get to the bulbs from behind. Move the centre colsole back a bit, and you should be able to access it easier. Same goes with the heater dials. As for fog light switches, i believe they are sealed units, or if their not thet are very fidly to undo and replace a bulb. Your better off gettin one from a scrappy.

#7 ·
I think a lot of you cav guys are fogeting that on Astras the heated rear window switch is in part of the fan switch and not like the fog light switchs. The bulb is easy to change when you have the switch out (its the smaller of two capless type) I recomend replacing the heater control ones at the same time cos its easy to do at same time, but a sod to do later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.