Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

New Tyres!

351 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Chris_H42 
#1 ·
Im looking for a new set of tyres to stick on my valver due to the cheap and nasties that I got with my rather expensive alloys.They are**** ! it caused me to nearly write my car off. Anywaygetting back to the question, Im lokking for a good set but dont konw what to go for, has anyone got any suggestions of models, prices etc

#2 ·
I am running Sime Tyres Astar Performance 205/40 17's on the back of my 19 at the moment. Sexy 13 inch steelies up front! lol

They don't look particularly great for wet weather driving but they are **** hot actually. Low tyre noise, great grip. Yet to unstick them in the dry but on the wet if you back off hard then it slides but they recover when you want them to.

Dunno how much they cost though, not much I would imagine. They came with the alloys which were on a williams which had a major smash and cracked one of the alloys and bent the other 2, but 1 survived.

My mates running pirelli P6000's on his megane cab, a bit cack, hes running proxes on the same car and they are much better grip wise but wear a bit quicker, they are also quieter than the Pirellis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.