Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Rolling road results..

588 views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  DarrenH 
#1 ·
A little odd:

115 bhp @ 5200 rpm ! although 140 lbft tourqe @ 3000 rpm pipe and K&N and the zorst..

so how come the tourqes high and the power so low ?

well thinking about it...

got a problem with fueling over 4000 rpm, need to sort the valve or source a cheap FSE. Also need to clean injectors, should take her up 4 or 5.

any ideas how to restore some more power?

lamda getting cleaned ASAP as its reading very high (someone told me to use kettle descaler)

is it easy to get injectors out on an ecotech for a clean ?

cheaz, me.

#9 ·
I know m8, torques lovely. but is it anything to worry about my bhp is so low ? I mean a 2.0 had 135 lfbt torque but 122 bhp ? sorry to go on, but I am a bit of a numpteee at this and keen to learn.

#12 ·
that we can wave a magic wand and make it go up to 100000bhp ? :) come on odder's I bet you could if you tried ?

just want to understand how I have managaed to get torque up, but not bhp, I thought they would be linked. If you are right mate, how do I stop overfueling ?

cheers dude, like I said I am trying to understand...

#14 ·
Also m8, you may be able to answer this:

Dynamic firing KV:

rpm 464, coil osc 2

Cyl: 1, Low=7.4, result 9.3, high 9.3
Cyl 2, Low=4.9, reslt 6.5, high 6.5
Cyl 3: low 4.3, result 8.5, high 8.5
Cyl 4, low 3.9, result 5.2 high 7.0

what the heck does that mean ? surely the cyl's should be almost the same ?

firing time and duration are all different too, obviously firing time would be different, but the duration from 1-4 is: .53, .43, .64, 1.06 ? again thanks for you patience with me

#15 ·
the curves pretty flat upto and around peak (covers around 500rpm on graph) then slowley drops off, then as soon as she hits over 5200 it plumits to the ground along with bhp. dunno if thats any help, could try and post the graph tomorrow or something. zzZ time for me now !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.