Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

308 brakes

2K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  TheWelsh1 
#1 ·
can any one tell me if they fit a calibra turbo

#35 ·
So the admin intervention is for the missold brakes?

Can't you just slot the holes? Can't be that far off?

#36 ·
Alistair, can you please either

1) quote me where I said that

or

2) stop making things up! ;)

I actually said in my PM's to Dave and to admin that I believe he did this unintentionally.

Tathan - Admin intervention is because Dave has said this is nothing to do with him, not his problem etc... The responses I've had from 2 moderators so far have stated the onus is on him.

#37 ·
Sounds like the fella made a mistake and sold the wrong brakes, if thats the case he should refund.

But TBH personally im not very interested in the details of a sale that went wrong, its chav and the seller who need to sort it out IMHO so I think he is right to sort it by PM.

At least (eventually) this thread ended up useful as I bet loads of peopel werent aware of the difference (like the seller!)

#39 ·
Where does that say I accused him of "deliberately mis-selling" the brakes :confused:

edit - here is an ACTUAL copy of what I said via PM.

Me said:
Alternatively I could raise a helpdesk ticket and bring this up with the moderators, and show I have been mis-sold (unintetionally) a product.
So I think you owe me an apology Alistair, in line with your comment about discussing this like mature adults.

#40 ·
Where does that say I accused him of "deliberately mis-selling" the brakes :confused:
This is turning into pointless semantics again with you carrying on for page after page desperately wanting to prove you are right.

In this instance (which frnakly makes abig change) on the tiny detail that he did it deliberately you havent directly said that (although you certainly seem to be implying it) so Ali is VERY slightly misquoting you.

So congratulations :beer:

Can everyone stop posting irrelevant crap now? lmao

#41 ·
Presumably he didn't know, as it's not like he was going to get away with it lol. Still, this would be better kept to PMs, you're insinuating (however you meant it) that he's not an honest guy, when I'm sure he'll sort this out asap for you.

#42 ·
#43 ·
Question this thread was started for has now been awnsered comprehensivly I think. I didnt know there was a difference between Mk4 Astra 308mm and Vectra B 308mm untill now either.

This is in the hands of admin now, no more bickering.

#44 ·
:beer:

Ben, those are PMs, I'm not privy to them, and indeed nobody should be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.