Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Brake probs on my 106 !!

272 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Rich M 
#1 ·
Alrite guys, having a bit of trouble with the old 106, brakes have pretty much stopped working !!!!
Pedal goes to the floor, they do work fine if you pump them tho. Checked the fluid and it was pretty low so topped it up at work today but there no better, checked the fluid again when i got home and the level hadn't dropped !?
Was thinking it was probly a wheel cylinder leaking but seeing as the level hadn't dropped it can't be ????
Now thinking it might be the master cylinder ? would that give these syptoms ?
Gonna have a look after my tea, not looking forward to that tho as its p*ssing down !!
What d'ya reckon ?

Rich
:beer:

#2 ·
Sounds like the servos gone, was a weakpoint on older pugs, we used to sell loas for 205`s.

#4 ·
Well ended up getting absolutly soaked in this sh*te weather, checked calipers / hoses / cylinders and they aint leaking, bled them thru, servo's working as it should so only thing it can be is the MC !!!
I'll have to pop down to the local scrappy !!
Think i'll have to keep my distance from the car in front on my way to work tomorrow !! lmao

Rich

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.